Google Chromecast 3 Media Streaming Device
Out of stock
– Turn any TV smart and start streaming
– Streaming made simple straight from your smartphone
– Works with Google Home for handsfree control
Turn any TV smart
Love to stream box sets on Netflix, watch the latest trending videos on YouTube, or listen to the newest releases on Spotify? Do all that and more on the big screen with Google Chromecast.
Simply plug the Chromecast into your TV and connect to your home WiFi to get started. From there you can cast straight from compatible apps, such as Netflix, YouTube, and Google Play. It’s a great way to make any TV smart.
Streaming made simple
Each member of the family can stream straight from their smartphone, tablet, or PC, so there’s no need to re-login to your accounts or share passwords. You don’t need to put anything on pause either, as you can still use your phone as you normally would.
Works with Google Home
Chromecast works with Google Home to make things even easier. Say what you want to watch and control your TV handsfree with voice commands such as “Ok Google, play Stranger Things from Netflix on my living room TV.” It’s that simple.
More from GOOGLE
- 1 Requires a compatible TV with an HDMI port, a Wi-FI network and a compatible mobile device. Chromecast works with Cast-enabled apps. Subscriptions are required to view some content.
- 1 Subscriptions are required to view some content. Casting optimised for selected services only.